CAR AWARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHO MAY ENTER THE PROMOTION
- Unless stated otherwise within the 2022 First Quarter Car Award Promotion (hereinafter referred to simply as Car Award), the Car Award is open to any person aged 18 years or above, resident within Nigeria or outside Nigeria.
- Two (2) qualifiers cannot come from the same team, except their qualification is from different legs.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
- In entering the Car Award, you must confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any Prize you may win.
- We may require that winners provide proof that they were eligible to enter the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION
- To take part in this Car Award Promotion, you must follow the instructions as outlined in the Promotion.
- Unless stated otherwise within the Car Award Promotion, you must be part of the first 4 Gold members to reach and produce 6 stage 3 registrants /downlines between 1st February 2022 and 30th April, 2022.
- The Promotion will set out the mode of entry. The “entrant” is the person whose name is identified on the mode of entry.
- The Promotion will set out the time and date the Promotion will run from (the “Opening Date”) 1st February 2022 and to the time and date the Promotion will end on (the “Closing Date”) 30th April 2022
- The Closing Date will not be changed unless unavoidable circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so and either: not to change the date would be unfair to those who sought to participate within the original terms; or those who sought to participate within the original terms will not be disadvantaged by the change.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Only the first 4 Gold members who produced six (6) stage 3 registrants/ members shall be selected at the end of the promo date 30th April 2022 and shall be qualified to win the Car Award, after fully qualifying as an Entrant referred above. Note that, any other Gold Member after the first 4 Gold members to qualify for the promotion shall not be selected.
- Each of the first 4 Gold members shall win a (“Prize”), details of which will be outlined within the Promotional material.
- The winners will be notified by direct message, reply comment, tweet, email or phone within within seven (7) working days after the closure of the promotion date.
PROCESS FOR CLAIMING CAR AWARD
- To be eligible to claim the Car Award, winners must respond to the Prize notification message within 7 days of the date it was sent.
- Failure to respond within the requested period or provide any necessary personal details will result in the Prize being forfeited.
- We reserve the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner if, for any reason, we decide it is not possible to award the Prize, or there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or the Prize is not accepted in accordance with the process set out above.
- Any of the first 4 Gold member winners who qualify for the Car Promo must complete the whole stage 3 into Stage 4 (Emerald) within 1 year. It’s important to state that, the Car Award is ordinarily for Emerald Stage 4 members, hence the need for the 4 Gold members to ensure that they hit Stage 4 Emerald within 1 year of being given the Car Award.
- Each of the first 4 Gold members winner shall execute an agreement with the company which shall explicitly state further terms and conditions which the Car Award shall be made subject to
NATURE OF THE PRIZES
- Unless stated otherwise in the Promotion, the Prize excludes any costs for transport (save only for the cost of transporting the cars to the Car Award venue), travel, accommodation, spending money, meals, travel, Documentation, insurance and any other costs and expenses associated directly or indirectly with the Car Award Prizes.
- We may substitute the Car Award (or any part of the Prizes) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or close to its monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- The Car Awards are non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or other prizes.
- There shall be no third party claim to the Car Awards, the Winners must be physically present at the Car Award venue to claim their Prizes
CCI (PROMOTER)’S LIABILITY
- We accept full liability for all matters for which we cannot, under the Nigerian law, exclude or limit our liability.
- Subject to the above paragraph, the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, agents, and any other third parties involved in the Promotion, will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences resulting from circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including:
entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered due to any technical or other reason
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- any changes to Prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- damage, loss, injury you suffer by entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize;
- problems with the allotment or dispatch of Prizes (such as Prizes failing to reach the intended recipient);
- acting on any misinformation by any enthusiastic member; or where you fail to understand the terms and conditions and failed to reach out to us for clarification
- any act or omission by any person who fails or neglect to read these terms and conditions
- any act, omission or default of any third party supplier;
- any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion;
- weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation;
- network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind (which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry).
- computer virus, network/technical/communications failure or tampering
In the event of any of the circumstances set out in the above paragraph, we may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries (subject to any written directions given under applicable law).
Entries must not be made through agents or third parties or any automated entry software or any other means which allow you to automatically enter repeatedly. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted
- If we have grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) we reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person we reasonably believe to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- Entries may be subject to moderation. We reserve the right to deem an entry to be ineligible or illegal should it contains offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content.
- We reserve the right to cancel or disqualify any entrants; where it’s found that such entrant supplied falsified information or defrauds or does any illegal or unlawful act in order to be part of this Car Award Promotion; and CCI (Promoter) shall not be liable such third party or victim.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Our decisions in respect of the Promotion shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
PUBLICITY AND USE OF PERSONAL DETAILS
- We will use each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering the Promotion, including Prize fulfillment and announcing winners. 2. If you win the Car Award, you agree to allow us to use your details such as name, pictures, registration profile etc, for advertisement and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. You may be required to take part in reasonable publicity, marketing and PR activity at our request.
NIGERIAN LAW APPLIES
The Car Award, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the Prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Nigerian law. You irrevocably agree that the relevant courts of Nigeria shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.